Monday, May 30, 2005

Storewars



Episode I, II , III, IV, V, VI all in one day!

We started the fest at 6am and then watched right through the day to 10.15pm. Crazy! And to be really honest, I can't remember what actually happened in Episode III cause its all blurred into one long movie. Don't think the 12 hour flight and hence jet lag the day before really helped!

I'd like to say I'm proud of myself, but to be honest it was a rather long day and I doubt I'll do it again anytime soon. That said, I am a Star Wars fan, not the geeky, crazy 'I want to be a Storm Trooper' kinda guy, but they're good films. This isn't the place to do a 6 part review, there are enough of them out there on the web anyway.

I do have to link to this hilarious short-movie Mike showed me: 'Storewars' It just cracked me up! I'll never look at my groceries in the same way again.

No comments: