Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hong Kong Island


Hong Kong Island
Originally uploaded by Alan Blake.
I went sightseeing over the weekend with my mate Alan, who's come out to join me in Hong Kong for a few weeks. I really hate being a tourist, but always use the excuse of 'having friends over' to explore the usual places where tourists are seen.

Here's a shot from The Peak, looking down towards Central, Hong Kong Island. In the background you can make out the tallest building in Hong Kong, IFC 2, which also happens to be one of my favourites. And of course it was designed by British architect Norman Foster.

Came across this cool link that tells you the name of the famous buildings on the HK skyline - pretty handy when you want to show off your knowledge about each building in the photo. *cough*

No comments: