Thursday, May 05, 2005

A rather late Christmas and Easter

I got back to the UK this morning, returning to a boxful of Christmas and Easter presents! I was rather surprised and it felt a little wierd opening all these things in the middle of summer! But it was cool - lots of nice chocolate eggs - which i really missed out on while I was in Hong Kong (somehow Easter just doesn't get much attention there. Why? Four words: Sam Nin Faai Lok! Chinese New Year is far more important to them.) Then there was the deoderant and shower gel - and ok, I'll admit that I did actually need some as I'd left mine back in HK - but I am returning in two weeks time, so its not that long a wait really!! I found the super-duluxe-red-flashy-sports-car-masquerading-as-air-freshner toy also rather amusing. But hey! Its nice to know people still remembered me while I was away, and its nice to be back.

Graduation beckons...

1 comment:

Liz said...

Wow - that is indeed very random! Especially the flashy sports car.

I'm also surprised that the chocolate had survived uneaten....!