Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Is Natalie Wood a country western hero or villian?

I decided to check out my stats counter the other day. Its been trickling up over the last few weeks or so, so I thought it was high time I had a look at the big picture. I found some amusing results and thought I'd share with you some of the best ones...

Some unfortunate soul was searching for 'country western heros villians' and for some reason the search engine, in its anxious deliberation to serve up at least some 'results' churned up my blog. Poor soul...I really feel for them. I mean...who in their right mind would ever search for such a topic. That said, I can think of worse!

One result which pleased me, sought to highlight the usefulness of my birthdays section. Someone actually thought Yahoo could tell them 'Natalie Wood's birthday'...and it did, thanks to my birthdays page. The 12th October is that prestigious day (I write this just so that it will come up again in the search engine, hence increasing my rank.) Natalie is, by the way, a fellow student from my previous life in Keble.

*Quick plug* - if your birthday isn't listed on the right, and you'd like it to be, then drop me an email and I'll stick it up. I have a serious lack of dates for January, May, and December.

No comments: