Friday, March 03, 2006

Mr Darcy - a German spy?

hmm...my average posting rating for this month has followed the trend of previous months and continued to be down at a very low rate depsite my strong encouragements to friends to start blogging cause its the best way to stay in touch.

Freaky Movie Sequence
In the last week I have watched 3 films in what turned out to be a rather freaky sequence to watch... Try this...
So what's the link? What has Jane Austen got to do with a World War 2 fact-based drama?
The much anticipated answer, my friends, is in the actors...and it F-R-E-A-K-E-D ME out!

  • Is Mr Darcy really a German spy?
  • Does Mr Collins truly exhibt the enormous skill and intelligence required to be numbered among England's finest code breakers?
  • Is Mr Knightley actually working for MI6? Does Emma know this?
People aren't what they seem anymore!! If you're wondering about my choice of films for last weekend, thinking Hong Kong life is making me soft, then let me assure you that Munich is currently on the list of 'must sees' :o)

Oh and if you're into code breaking then this bbc arcticle might be of interest to you.

3 comments:

Sipech said...

Glad to see something new appearing! Can't say I agree with your hypothesis, particularly as Enigma is very biased towards to the Americans and is riddled with factual errors.

And Mr Collins exhibited enormous skill and intelligence in absolutely nothing that he ever did or said.

Jude said...

Don't hold your breath too much for Munich. I was tad disappointed! Hope alls good..

Steveybabe said...

Ok... :o) well when I get round to seeing it I'll let you know!

Good to hear from you jude - your emails often make me laugh!