Thursday, January 12, 2006

Globe trotting...!

...its now been 2 months since I last posted. Doh!

We've just come to the 'end' of a a very busy period at work and I'm exhausted! We've reached a mile stone and now we get to mark it by heading off around the globe for various meetings (my first work-related trip)

Its gonna be a hard trip, lots will be happening, and we'll be busier than ever, (so not much change from the above), but at the same time it will be a different kind of 'busy' and that is somehow refreshing. Its nice to take a break from programming once in a while! (3 months solid slog is enough to finish anyone off!)

So next week we'll be in New York having meetings with the UN and other aid agencies. The week after we'll be show-casing some work at an Aid and Trade conference in Geneva and the week after that I get to go home! Yay! Haven't been home in almost 8 months.

So if you're at home and wanna catch up...drop me a line!

2 comments:

Sipech said...

A line, how about a 250 mile fishing line do to hoick you northwards?

I sat through 2 of your lectures, time for you to come and sample mine (advanced quantum theory is a MUST!).

Enjoy your trip...

Liz said...

OH YEAH! I did too :oDD

AND - if I recall correctly - I also answered a question in one of them. Heheheee...